Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Perfection

Perfect--what I am. I used to strive and strive to be perfect, never guessing never knowing that I already was what I wanted. Now I know there is no other way to be. It is not possible for me to be less than perfect.

Perfect--what everyone else is, as well. I used to believe that others were flawed, wrong, at fault, evil. Now I know it is not possible for anyone to be less than perfect. And even the beliefs that would say we are, are perfect.

Perfect--what happens in each moment. I remember struggling to control events, people, time itself. Things were either not good enough or too good and gone too soon. Now I know that whatever happens--and I mean WHATEVER--perfect. Even feeling that this moment is less than perfect--perfection!

Perfect--the world, the universe, all that is.  It is not possible for anything, anyone, any moment to be other than perfect. Not possible.

Some definitions for perfect (from the Google online dictionary):

  • Having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be
  • Free from any flaw or defect in condition or quality; faultless
  • Precisely accurate; exact
  • Highly suitable for someone or something; exactly right
  • Absolute; complete


Perfect--synonymous with complete, consummate, utter, lacking nothing, cannot be improved upon, total, flawless, ideal. Absolute.

No comments:

Post a Comment